Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holland is not a country

Apparently Holland is not a country, it is a region.  I looked on my map for a good 10 minutes before I finally googled it.  I was trying to visualize a train route that went from Germany, into Holland, to Paris across the channel into England.   Couldn't for the life of me find Holland. Was Holland ever a country?  That's dumb. 

Went and got a pedicure today, it was very nice.  Of course it was run by Asians, and the men did the pedicures which was nice.  I didn't have to chit chat.  Maybe my pedicurist tried to chit chat, but I couldn't understand him.  All that I could get out of his rambling was "sit still".  It wasn't my fault I was bouncing all over the place, it was a massaging chair.  Unfortunately I wasn't tall enough so the 'shoulder' massage was instead a 'brain' massage. 

My toes are now a lovely shade of coral-y pink.

And my brain is massaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment