Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some people call me the Efficiency Queen...but no one I know

In the last 12 hours I have been uber-productive.  I did my taxes, 2 loads of laundry, finished the first season of Downton Abbey, prepared all my meals for work, checked out the Badgley Mischka spring line, showered and also got in 6 hours of sleep.  Amazing.  I am so productive sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself.  Actually, I do.  I am going back to sleep.  I work 6 of the next 7 nights and would like to remain as pleasant as possible while avoiding death.  That's not too much to ask, right?  Now, if only the rooster (who has a rooster in city limits? is that even legal?) in the woods behind me would shut up.  He is giving me flashbacks to mornings in the Honduran jungle where you wake up and pray your mosquito netting is still intact.  Mine usually wasn't.



Thank you to L. Evans for the photo.  Now the whole world can see how fabulous I look when I sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you can poke fun at youself. And no one looks fabulous while sleeping. Does your working schedule prevent a few days of fun blogging? hope not...look forward to these daily!! oawm

    ReplyDelete