Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Monday, March 7, 2011
A million miles a minute
Sometimes my brain moves really fast and I fixate on something and get really into it and then a week later I will be over it and on to something new. I think it is a sign of higher intelligence. Whatever my fixations are they are dramatic. Kind of like the time I went down to register for college pre-freshman year and came home and told my parents I had declared a pre-veterinary science major. What? The man I marry will have to be able to humor me and keep up when I am ready for an adventure. Last week it was surfing in Central America. This week it is French pastry school. Next week who knows....I did find a job opening at The Atlantis in the Bahamas for marine life manager....Today I watched a documentary called Pastry Kings about the Meilleur Ouvrier de France competition in Lyon held every four years to determine the best French pastry craftsmen. It was incredible!! If I happen upon $22,000, I am going to use it to go to the French Pastry School in Chicago, where the curriculum includes chocolate, sorbet, petit fours, breads, and sugar sculpture, and some of the staff are MOF winners. I decided also that I am going to have a cream puff wedding cake. Google-image that, it is a tower of cream puffs and looks muy delicioso. I think my ideal job would be me traveling around the world meeting people and trying new things, how fabulous would that be? I could get my bucket list done in one year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you been to The Atlantis in the Bahamas? I have and it is definitely NOT a place you would want to work. It is a huge dirty tourist trap and in my opinion the worst part of the Bahamas! I think surfing in Central America would be much more enjoyable!
ReplyDelete