Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nada...zip...zilch

I have nothing.  I keep trying to tell myself that work tonight will be better, but then the more logical side of my brain (which now outweighs the optimistic part) says "why would it be any better?".  Then I can't think of a reason it would be better and it continues my bad mood.  I am going to make a list of fantastic things, then fall asleep really fast, thinking of those good things.  Yesterday I woke up around 2pm by an idiot with a hedge-trimmer right outside my window.  Sometimes first floor apartments are a pain.  The noise just went on and on and after I checked to make sure he wasn't carving an elephant in a circus-themed topiary, I just laid in bed with my ear plugs willing him to trim faster/cursing him.  Since the shrubs were trimmed yesterday, they can't be trimmed again today, right?  That is a good thing.  Ok, so on to that list...

1) healthy babies that smell good
2) the beach
3) family and friends
4) my dream house in Greece...look at pics here: La's Greek Dream Villa

Ok, that is good.  Pretty much all I need to picture is my dream house in Greece with the blue tiles and white-washed walls and I feel better.  Maybe I will get a gyro tonight before work and imagine I am sitting on the porch at sunset, overlooking the Aegean in that little egg-shaped wicker chair enjoying it....

No comments:

Post a Comment