Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Sunday Funday
Today is blustery and chilly. It's an excellent day to slip into Narnia or Hogwarts. I wish I had the Inkspell trilogy here. I decided to stay in bed for as long as possible and eat gummy bears. That didn't last long before I fell back asleep. It is so quiet without Banana here. I am kind of annoyed because before she visited, it had been so long since I had had company that I was used to being by myself all the time. Now it just seems really really quiet. I need to get back in the mode of quiet = relaxing, not quiet = lonely. I can't wait until I am home enough to get a dog. Mom always said that she thought Sundays were kind of sad, lonely days for some people. I have always been so busy with school and work that it seems like I never noticed before. In college I used to go on long walks on Sundays. Now I get a random Sunday off occasionally and being back on a daytime schedule, I see what she means. Last night I would have given two of the toes off of my left foot to have been home to have family dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment