Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Slightly menacing
There is an odd smell on the air. It took me awhile to figure out what the smell smells like, but I got it. I first got a whiff as I was leaving work. I figured it was something industrial from the hospital. When I got home I could still smell it on the air, so I stopped. It seemed so familiar but so out of place in nature. I finally figured out what it the smell reminded me of: it smells like electricity, like a hot-glue gun heating up and the glue melting. Isn't that weird? I've never smelled that in nature before. There are severe storm warnings in the state and surrounding states. Somehow this smell on the wind seems bad. Maybe there really is a storm brewing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment