Thursday, June 9, 2011

Come on Mavs...

Big brother and Banana were just talking about her upcoming nuptials...he wanted to clarify that he just said he is going to "eat toast before the wedding, not make a toast".  I am just putting it down here for his posterity. 

Finally saw one of the parents of the baby alligators, a big old 6-foot reptilian nightmare.  I am as fascinated by the family crocodilius as I am terrified of them. 

Today consisted of sleeping in, beach time while reading, a nap, sunset kayaking trip, evening bike ride, key lime pie...shall I continue?  One everyone else's kayaking trips they saw dolphins, sea turtles, sharks, etc. but there was no wildlife out during my excursion.  Actually there might have been, but I was huffing and puffing too much to notice.  Exercise and I are still on the hate side of our love-hate relationship. 

Tomorrow I am challenging Banana to some beach volleyball...should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment