I'm obsessed...even if it is a little ghetto fabulous...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJnF5sPqBeM&feature=relmfu
Also, I had an epiphany a little bit ago. This weekend I am having my 80's Workout Themed going-away party, my friend and I bough neon spandex, sweat bands, leg warmers and thong leotards the other day in preparation. It is going to be epic. Anywho, back to my epiphany, (it has to do with theme parties), I just thought of the best theme party idea ever. Well, maybe not ever ever, but still. Ready for it?.....PETER PAN!!!! You could dress up like an Indian, fairy, child, in a nightgown, a pirate, mermaid, crocodile...the possibilities are endless! I called my mom to discuss my epiphany and told her she would have to dress as Tiger Lily (I vetoed her suggestion she come as Nana) and dad could be Mr. Smee, we would find him a nautical red and white striped shirt and a little knit cap. I know they are SO excited....: ) I think I will curl my hair and wear a nightgown and come as Wendy. Too excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment