Mom - I keep forgetting to tell you but could you please start making some baby leg warmers? I know you have been making booties and caps and sweaters, and I would like you to add another thing to your knitting reptoire. I am in love with these things and think they are the cutest things ever. You can make some and keep them in the tupperware container you have of stuff you have already made. Someday, one of your children will reproduce, but I can't make any promises as to when. Seeing as how Banana is the only one in any kind of stable, long-term potential relationship, I would start bothering her first. I will post a link to some patterns you can print out and some pictures. That is all. Thank you.
Pattern websites:
http://www.lovelindsaypai.com/?p=70
http://www.squidoo.com/legwarmerknittingpatterns
I am sure you can find some books with patterns too. Finally, to make sure I have motivated you completely, here are some pictures OF babies IN legwarmers:
http://flowerpotdesgins.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/legwarmies_pink-brown1.gif
Ok, are you convinced yet?? Here is one more, possibly the cutest...
http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/32823210/nb_pink_1.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment