Saturday, July 9, 2011

summer summer summer...clothes

I love me some summer clothes.  Rompers, sundresses, sparkles, heels and wedges, floppy hats, swim suits, over-sized tops, flowy skirts, linen, cashmere, party dresses...big fan, big fan.  Today I went shopping and got a little over-excited at the Saks shoe department, I felt like Carrie Bradshaw fo real trying on Jimmy Choos and Fendis, Manolos and Christian Louboutins...if only I had her income.  I found some fabulous heels to go with my maid of honor dress, Banana, I will email you a picture.  Originally I mis-typed that and put maid fo honor.  I kind of like that better.  Makes me sound like I have substance.  Maybe I should have them put that on their website....anyways, I also got the world's cutest baby girl outfit at Ralph Lauren Baby...don't worry, I actually do know someone having a baby girl.  Overall it was successful.  How could it not be with Abercrombie shirt dresses for $12?!?!

PS - I think I found my dream wedding shoes...Valentino...duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment