Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Friday, August 5, 2011
The dolphins didn't say goodbye
I went kayaking today for the last time, the dolphins didn't come and say goodbye. Every time I have been kayaking/paddleboarding/boating the dolphins have been involved, and the final time when I wanted to say goodbye of course they didn't show. Stinkers. Besides that these last few days have been great, lunch and dinner with friends, the beach, kayaking, sleeping in, reading, I am not thinking of it as goodbye because then it would be too sad so I am just thinking of it as normal activities and I can deal with the goodbye after I realize I am gone. Tonight my wonderful hostesses and I made dinner and we tried a new watermelon margarita and started watching The Brothers Bloom. Most excellent. My travel partner (if all goes according to schedule) arrives around 9:45 tomorrow morning and our adventure West begins, I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment