Monday, August 22, 2011

long time no talk!

I have been the worst blogger ever.  It started on my drive West, when I was driving lots and always seemed to be behind schedule and would just fall into bed at night after feeding. The trip was most excellent, had some delicious food along the way and was lucky enough to see friends and family as well.  We had duck fat tater tots in Nashville, the best barbecue in St. Louis, collard greens in North Carolina, grandma's sweet pickles in Iowa, and multiple multiple Starbucks stops.  I made enemies with the resident GPS I named Pippa (she was British), and honestly believe that Garmin must be in cahoots with Exxon or Bp or something because I feel like I have never driven in so many circles in my life.  Since making it home I have been busy apartment searching and planning for Banana's wedding, today was the first wedding-hair run through and it ended in tears. This week is the Bachelorette party in Denver, cannot wait.  I will try to keep up the blogging now that I have restarted it....

No comments:

Post a Comment