Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
shopping till we are dropping
Today Banana and I went shopping for wedding shoes, bachelorette party shoes, and a bachelorette party dress for her. We were successful on all accounts. So successful in fact, that I made Banana celebrate on the drive home with me by singing duets. She is quite a good bass. Newt and I are holed up in the basement again, he is asleep next to my bed, we are waiting for Banana to come down so we can watch some more episodes of one of my favorite British shows, The IT Crowd. Tomorrow night I am hoping to get a riled up game of hide-and-seek going, no better way to discover the in's and out's of a new house than that! Then bachelorette madness on Saturday, woot woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment