Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Not the only ones celebrating
Apparently we are not the only ones celebrating Banana's marriage, last night a bear (or bears) got into the garbage and had a party...beer, cake, appetizers, pizza, etc, bet it thought it hit the jackpot. My window was open and around 1:30am I woke up to a beer bottle breaking and a trash can being knocked over. If I had been back in the South, I would have thought "Oh, that is probably just the day-car around the corner" but since I am back in the West I knew it had to be a bear or at least something bigger than a raccoon. One of the dogs and I sat and stared out the window and listened to it for awhile but it was too dark to really see anything. Now I am worried I am going to go outside one of these days and think Newt is following me around and I will turn and it will really be a black bear. If that does happen, at least it would make a good story, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment