Friday, January 20, 2012

Mr. Rochester...and homeless people

I love Jane Eyre.  Last night I watched the newest version with my mom, the one with Michael Fassbender as Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester.  I fell in love with him in Centurion so seeing him play one of my all-time favorite male-leads in one of my all-time favorite movies was a treat. 

Tomorrow it is back to the circus, with these below-zero temperatures out the homeless claiming to be psychotic/homicidal/suicidal are flocking to the ER in great numbers...if they get admitted it is a warm bed, shower, food and clothes that they don't have to pay for.  I bet the ER is getting over 15 psych eval patients a day...makes it hard to discern who really needs help and who needs a kick in the pants over to the homeless shelter.

More and more I find myself referring back to my ER Nurse's Prayer ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment