Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Times when you really wish you were alone #1
Last night I took my leftover steak from the night before to work for dinner. I re-heated it in the microwave, then tried to cut it with a fork and butter knife but apparently the day in the fridge/microwaving it made it super tough. I actually bent my fork trying to cut it. There was a registration lady in the break room at the same time, watching tv, and I was super bummed I was not alone because all I wanted to do was spear that entire hunk of meat on my fork and then just gnaw on it like a giant beef drumstick or something. No such luck due to the unfamiliar witness. Dinner time last night was a time I really wish I had been alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment