Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Friday, February 24, 2012
sick sick sick
I think my crazy work schedule finally caught up with me. I am so glad I have a few days off of work to get back on my feet again, but for now it is Netflix and Hulu in bed, popsicles, Nyquil and Mucinex, sleep, fluids and some Vick's Vaporub for good measure. I must look rough because apparently the new thing at Walgreen's when you are buying cold medicine is that if you are under 40 you need a photo ID. The cashier looked at me really hard this morning for a few seconds and then asked me, all perplexed like, "Are you under 40??" Sheesh. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment