Wednesday, March 21, 2012

phew

Finally done with that 4...thank goodness.  Don't really want to go back for the 8 hour Haz-Mat class Thursday but oh well, I will at least be getting some over-time pay. 

The cleanse is going well so far, but I fall asleep dreaming of food usually...chocolate chip cookies, french fries, breadsticks...so annoying.

This morning on my drive home from work an old lady drove the wrong way through the round-about.  She must have had a guardian angel because in the busy morning traffic no one happened to be in the lane she was in coming around the circle on the other side.

Last night I had 2 marriage proposals at work, I think the combined age of the men was somewhere around 150 and they were both drunk.  So annoying when you are trying to do your job and explain to the patient that drinking 1-2 bottles of Listerene a day will erode your stomach lining, and they keep interrupting you with "So will ya marry me?".  Last night we had Mr. Listerene and also Mr. Cooking Wine...Mr. Cooking Wine came in with a blood alcohol of 5 times the legal limit.  When asked why he drank cooking wine, he replied "it's what food stamps buys".  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment