Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Motivation
This morning after work I drove to the gym with every intention of working out. Once I got there I just sat in my car until I finally just drove home. I literally couldn't think of much I wanted to do less than go in that gym...except maybe go back to work ; ) Why can't motivation be a continuous, easy concept? I HATE exercising. I don't mind some weight lifting I guess, but I would literally rather sit in a hole in the ground staring at one spot for an hour in the mud than go to the gym. I wish I was one of those people that "love" working out. Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment