I already missed a day. That is what happens when you are never quite sure what day it is or what time it is. It doesn't help that the date changes half-way through my work day (night) either.
I have been on an old movie kick lately...The Big Sleep, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, I Know Where I'm Going, How to Marry a Millionaire. I didn't understand The Big Sleep, still have no idea what was going on, I mainly just love Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart. For the FIRST time I understood what was going on in Breakfast at Tiffany's...ha ha ha. I remember seeing it earlier and all I remembered was the scene at the end in the rain where Audrey Hepburn is yelling for Cat among the dumpsters. Now, one of my favorite things was watching her clothing throughout the movie. My favorite outfit by far is the pink sleeveless dress that she is wearing when she discovers her brother has been killed...I just googled it and it sold in an auction at Christie's in 1997 for $192,000. In case your memory fails you, here it is:

you do remind me of Audrey....
ReplyDelete