Last night in the ER was long. I am going to list all the positives that came out of it as a personal-pep blog, so I continue to return to work tonight. And the next night. And then the next three.
1) My eye makeup looked pretty good
2) I saw a puppy
3) I was dry heaving so hard I was ordered to leave the room and I didn't have to clean the patient of diarrhea after all
4) My stubbed toe isn't actually broken (confirmed by xray)
5) I laughed really hard when the patient who we pretty much brought back to life requested a beer as soon as he could talk again
6) None of my patients died. Some of my patience did though. Get it? Ha ha ha.
Ok, well that about does it. Buena noche.
That sounds like a pretty great night! :) Weird thing though-- I think of your dry heaving often... it makes me think of hilarious times.
ReplyDelete