Monday, February 21, 2011

I cheated

I cheated.  I went and looked at Google News because sometimes I still have this nagging, guilty feeling about not knowing a darn thing about what is going on in the world.  Hopefully that feeling fades with time.  Like always, all the news was bad (earthquakes in New Zealand), sad (cash for kids?) or ridiculous (Justin Beiber cut his hair!).  This just reiterated that I am not missing out on anything. 

I slept most of today...after two years could my body's default setting have finally (unfortunately) turned to nocturnal??

I cannot tell if this is a joke or not...it's called The Troll Hunter.  I half-way hope it is real because this looks like something I would be entertained by.  Watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM&feature=related

Glad to see they only appear to be in Norway though, I am pretty sure we do not have a triage template at work for 'troll attack', more specifically the mountain variety vs. the woodland variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment