Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's hear it for the girls...

FINALLY...a few days off.  I will be up in a few hours to head to Jacksonville, FL with some girlfriends for a quick get-out-of-town adventure.  Sometimes a change of scenery is just what I need.  Forecasting mid-high 70's, some shopping, the beach, some dancing, some good food, lots of laughing...I am so thankful I have girlfriends...and that some nice weather is headed our way.  In May I have a second annual girl's vacation with some friends from college coming up, we are all over the map (AK, CA, ID, WY, SC, TV) (TV isn't a state abbreviation, I was just seeing if you were paying attention) but going to try to make it a point to get together every year for a week or just a long weekend of fun.  Last year was Las Vegas.  This year is Folly Beach outside of Charleston.  It's going to be epic.  Girlfriends, sisters, mothers, aunts...what would we do without each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment