Friday, February 18, 2011

I enjoy being a girl

After a chilly night, (do I NOT look cold?!  I am sleeping with my fitted sheet and bath towel!) the girly girl marathon began.  We started out with Starbucks, then went to the beach and picked out new bikinis.  I was introduced to the Brazilian bikini bottom...I had to ask the sales girl which was the front and which was the back...and am in love.  I am now the proud owner of a Vitamin A hot pink and white polka dot little number.  Thank goodness for the previous trip to Brazil.  After that we hit up Sephora and Victoria's Secret, then shoes, then a long lunch and then a couple more hours of shopping.  We got back to the house and did pore strips and facials complete with cucumbers on the eyes, and are now enjoying last night's Chinese leftovers while getting ready to go out dancing.  Right now we are trying on outfits, drying hair, putting on makeup, and shaving legs and plucking eyebrows.  It looks like a makeup/department store/beauty salon explosion.  After a call home (stay out of the water, there is an influx of sharks in the Florida area right now!), I need to get ready.  After living for weeks in elastic-waistband pants and dealing with stains on clothing from each and every type of human bodily fluid...it feels so good to take some time for ourselves.  I LOVE being female.  Tonight is going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment