Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Dance Dance
Last night was a success. After 2 clubs, 3 blisters (dance through the pain!), one margarita, one appletini, one Journey remix, one Jackson 5 remix, one thrown drink (not by us, we were in the line of fire), approximately 6 attempted pick-ups starting with "Hi. My name is . I am a lawyer/in law school" (not effective with me, might as well have said you were in waste management), a few hours of dancing and 3 Krystal burgers later we came home. I had a hot shower and spent a much warmer night (I found a curtain to wrap up in) on my air mattress. Now we are up again and ready for round two of shopping. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment