Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Sol y hermanas
Poor Banana. I am eeking all the Banana-ness out of her I can. She said she was getting sleepy at the beach today and I threatened to sprinkle cheetos on her if she fell asleep and let the seagulls go at it. That kept her awake. I don't want to miss her for a second before I have to. Not that it has all been rainbows and butterflies...I am pretty sure she wanted to kill me a few times, like when I made her clean the hotel room with me before checkout (I've been a maid...it sucks), or when I forgot our theme park passes (not once, but twice) or my insistence that she not use her salad fork for her steak, but overall it has been grand and she has been a trooper. Today on the beach we hunted for sand dollars, looked in the tide pools, poked beached jellyfish, petted the dogs being walked and watched the kite boarder and paddle boarder. It was fantastic. Sometimes it's the little things...no multi-million dollar lights and special effects, just a day at the beach with some bagels and lots of sunshine, that make life worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment