This summer is going to be the best ever. I am making a bucket list. Read it and just try to tell me it wont be amazing.
La's Summer 2011 Bucket List (In no particular order)
1) Deep sea fishing
2) Beach Beach Beach
3) Lay eyes on the infamous Monkey Island
4) Night kayaking to see glow-in-the-dark algae
5) Beach house rental with girlfriends on Folly Beach
6) Beach house rental with family
7) Learn how to make the best grits ever
8) Beach camping (with hammocks)
9) Concerts in Charleston
10) Sand Gnats/Riverdogs Minor League Baseball games
11) Watch a sunrise on the beach
12) Celebrate my 25th birthday!!
13) Charleston Battery Professional soccer games
I am sure I will be adding more to this list...
This sounds like a perfect list!! And I must say I would like a lot of that to be on my summer to do list!
ReplyDelete