Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Thuper Exthited
I have been up since 5 this am. I am so excited I can't sleep. Want to know why?? My sister gets here this afternoon!!! I am so happy because her getting here means I get to be with family and my own vacation starts as well. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed all her flights go on schedule and there are no ridiculous delays. I need a vacation. I need to be reunited with my Banana. She needs a break from classes. Harry Potter World needs visiting. It all works out beautifully. If all goes according to plan, I will be picking her up in approximately 6 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment