Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Yin and Yang...not so much
Today I officially turned on my air conditioning. The high was 86. I sat out by the pool and napped and went to the movies with a friend. I am getting all my relaxation in because it is back to the grindstone tomorrow night. Time off really is underrated. To have a certain lifestyle you have to sacrifice and work hard, and I am still working on finding a balance between working and feeling like I am selling my soul and that life is passing me by as I try to get ahead vs. wanting to sell everything and just do yoga and surf and travel. Ug. Why isn't this easy? Why is it so hard to find balance? I feel like as I get older things are going to get more complicated, not less, and it is slightly terrifying....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment