Friday, April 22, 2011

Aaarggggghhhh

Holy cow.  Last night when I got to work I had an inkling that I may have accidentally put on my grumpy pants, but it wasn't until after midnight I realized I had grabbed my really really grumpy pants.  Thank you Katydid for feeding me chocolate all night.  I am not issuing any apologies at this time to anyone, partially because I just took my grumpy pants off, and there is still some after-effect taking place.  In other words, I am still grumpy.  Here's to hoping that some sleep + more chocolate + excellent working conditions tonight + good meal + Midol will = NON-grumpy-pants La tonight...but I am not making any promises.

PS - You are a retarded idiot who shouldn't be wasting our time in the ER.  Thank you.  I have wanted to say that all night.  I am feeling better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment