Monday, April 18, 2011

Ho hum

It has been gorgeous here these last few days, we have been untouched by the weather that has ravaged North Carolina fortunately.  Today I planned on getting up and enjoying some sun, but after last night's chaos I think my body wanted to sleep as long as possible.  I just woke up.  I don't work a lot of Sunday nights in the ER...and now I know why.  Sunday and Monday are probably the craziest days/nights AND it is a full moon right now.  Work was absolutely ridiculous and I mistakenly wore my grumpy pants so I pretty much wanted to curl up behind the trash can with a warm blanket and sleep all night instead of run amid the chaos.  Work was not really exciting or really slow...just really busy. 

This morning after coming home and going to bed I woke up around 10am and realized I was starving.  A strange variety of foods sounded good to me so I had a Zone bar, a Chi Chi's Fiesta Circle (aka tortilla) with peanut butter, half a dill pickle and some gummy worms.  Odd, but satiating. 

There is a big golf tournament nearby this weekend, last night at work I learned that schools are let out every year in honor of it?  Or maybe because of the traffic?  I didn't really understand.  I think going to watch golf sounds kind of boring, but everyone assures me it is fantastic.  I think the only way I will end up going is if Adam Scott personally invites me...and I don't even know if he is playing in this one.  The bag is $5.7 million...maybe I should take up golfing...

2 comments:

  1. Man, how come career counselors never urge you to pursue golf?! That's what I should have done. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pft...who said anything about watching golf at the heritage....its like cute preppy rich boy galore there!

    ReplyDelete