Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I want a menagerie when I grow up
Oh man. I keep laying down at like 5 or 6pm thinking I will wake back up in a few hours and then when I do wake up 9 hours have gone by. Rude. I missed yesterday's post because of that. I have been so unmotivated lately...glad again that I live by myself because if I had a roommate that put off doing the dishes as long as I have, it would really irritate me. I am reading a really good book right now called The Elephant Keeper...makes me remember all my childhood dreams of wanting to own an elephant and ride her and train her. I think I was born in the wrong century in the wrong country...I really should have been a mahout. Google that. It's my word o' the day. I can't wait until I get a real pet of my own, (no offense Harmonica, wherever you are) one I can train and cuddle and hold. Maybe a little Rottweiler, like Carl....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment