It's my birthday!! It has officially been 25 years since I have been on planet earth, in this beautiful Milky Way galaxy. It is easy and tough to believe it has been that amount of time...Spent last night at The Bohemian in Savannah overlooking the river with good friends...there was shopping, cheesecake, facials, a Harry Potter marathon, one hot dress, Greek food, slushies from Wet Willy's (if you know what that place is than you know what I mean...those suckers are roughly 190 proof methinks, just don't get the "Attitude Adjustment" one, the mango is much better), masquerade masks, cobblestone streets, dancing, queen bed with four (four!) huge down pillows and a fur blanket and a 3-foot high bottle of Grey Goose...and that was just last night.
Today (post-iced-grande-soy-carmel macchiato) we drove down to Tybee Island and watched the men and women's EVP pro-volleyball tournament. Sitting in the warm sand in my beach chair under the umbrella in my swimsuit feet from the ocean watching beautiful half-naked men run around and dive in the sand? Yes, please. I couldn't think of a better 24-hours of birthday celebration than what I was blessed with to welcome-in and celebrate my first 25-years on earth. Muchas gracias.
No comments:
Post a Comment