I had a dream last night about hot wings, and now I really really want to eat some.
I am debating on whether or not I should clean my patio before the family comes out to visit in a few weeks...but the visible inch of pollen on everything kind of puts a damper on things...(the members of La's family all suffer from horrendous allergies). I honestly don't think it is even worth it. If they want to sit in nature during the two days we are cooped up in my apartment before we head beach-ward then they are going to have to go out to the "Bird Preserve and Nature Sanctuary" aka The Swamp my apartment complex is situated around. My favorite part about the swamp might be the multitude of signs everywhere that say "No Diving". Honestly, I would LOVE to see someone dive into a swamp.
No comments:
Post a Comment