Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
It's on fire...
The other night I went to get coffee at my favorite coffee shop. The main street where the coffee shop is located was all blocked off and there were fire engines and people all over. I was so irritated that I had to park on a side street and walk to the coffee shop, after already driving out of my way before work. I was in a hurry and just wanted my double-shot soy mocha and to get over to work. There were some firemen milling around, but no one really paid any attention to me. I was on a mission. As I walked up the porch and opened one of the doors to go in, someone passing by yelled "Um, ma'am, you can't go in there." "Why not?" I said. "Because it's on fire." they replied. Why didn't anyone stop me before I opened the door to go in? So, needless to say my pants got grumpy that night at work because a) I had to park in the middle of nowhere and walk to b) NOT get my coffee from c) my favorite coffee shop which caught on fire so d) I wont be getting coffee there for sometime. So silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment