Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Loverly
Made it to Charleston and found the airport and everyone's flights were relatively on time. Also found the condo ok, and a restaurant that I had remembered from over a year ago...overall a VERY successful day. The view from our condo is fantastic. We had Caribbean cuisine for dinner, fried plantains, guava mojitos, sweet potato fries...yum. I knew today would be successful because yesterday was successful in a play-outside-with-your-friends kind of day but it was unsuccessful in the I-wrecked-on-a-bicycle-not-once-but-twice kind of day. I really did. I apologize to my two friends who were on the handlbars. Mere flesh wounds. Tomorrow starts a full week of fun - boat races, surfing lessons, baseball games, beach volleyball, good food...yesssssssssss (air-fist pump action here).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment