Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lazy bones

I have done nothing productive in the last 24 hours except pluck my eyebrows and empty the dishwasher.  I will be happy when this every-other night business is over. 

I am inordinately excited for free dinner tonight...is it weird that I still get super-pumped for free food and free t-shirts?  Oh well.  There was something else to that I would have thought I had outgrown by now too...what was it....oh yeah, wrecking on bicycles.  Hmmmm.  I guess you never outgrow some things, like sitting on your dad's lap or licking the mixer thingys after making chocolate chip cookies.  Also, I hope I never outgrow being goofy.  Some things I keep waiting to outgrow, like biting my nails (gross, I know), being scared of E.T., and sleeping with my teddy bear my high school boyfriend gave me...(come on, he is the perfect size, super soft, and smells good).  A little silly I know, but who cares?  At least I don't have one of those stuffed animal nets up above my bed filled with beanie babies...or do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment