Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's in a name?

So working every other night is kind of tough.  At least I get dinner out on a drug rep on Thursday night before I head back to work again...that will start my night off right at least!

It is beautiful and cool here right now, and is warming up to about 75 during the day.  Maybe a little on the cool side overall but I love coming home and opening my porch up and getting the fresh morning air circulating in my apartment before I fall asleep.

My sister and fiance are getting a puppy this summer, I sent her a suggestion list of names last night.  I thought they were fantastic and creative but she wasn't as excited as I was about them.  Here is the list:

Mr. Collins
Harris
Origami
Walter
Quigley
Jean-Claude
Diego
Voldemort
 
I love naming things...people, cars, pets, stuffed animals, eye-makeup color combo's...I have the best name for a rabbit, ever since I was little I wanted a little gray or black rabbit and I wanted to name him Hush.  Isn't that the best name ever for a little bunny?  It would be kind of retarded if I got myself a rabbit right now, so I am going to hold off until I have kids as an excuse, but Hush is a great name, am I right or am I right?  I think Moses is a good name for a whale, specifically humpback, and I also like the names Zero and Orbit for a dog.  I told Banana I am sending her a list of puppy names every day this week, so I will be brainstorming more tonight.  Later gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment