Monday, May 16, 2011

Yummers

I wish I was in New York so I could have the chicken from the Hibachi grill right now, with the fried rice and fish sauce.  I am sure there is a Hibachi grill open somewhere at this time in NYC.  I am starvin' Marvin.  When I wake up this afternoon or evening I am going to get some good grub.  Speaking of good grub, I ate fantastically in Folly/Charleston.  I am going to just list some of the food I had.  I love food lists.  Ok.  French fries with Hollandaise sauce (why did I not think of this combination before??), shrimp and grits, pickled wax beans, fried plantains, corn chowder, crab dip, Oreo's, Cajun fried peanuts, cotton candy, lobster bisque, fried green tomatoes, Caesar salad, penne pasta with sundried tomatoes, enough sweet tea to drown a horse in, mushroom and swiss burger, artichoke dip, fried butterfly shrimp, creme brulee, sweet tea bellinis, crab cakes, root beer, peanut M&M's, curry lemongrass chicken salad, wonton shrimp, wedding cake pops, carmel macchiatos, cinnamon rolls, cream cheese coconut birthday cake, margaritas, daiquiris, Izze pops, apples and cream cheese dip, Peanut Rolls (which I can never find) and baby cucumbers. 

Yep, I feel somewhat satiated now.  I love food.  Reading over that list it was a good thing we did so much dancing, otherwise we might have had to roll each other to the airport....

No comments:

Post a Comment