I am going to pick blueberries next week. Don't act like you are not jealous. I have never picked any kind of berry before and am a little excited. I don't even like blueberries but feel like it is imperative that I have the experience of going out with a pail and picking some. Maybe I will give some to the homeless people between here and Savannah. Or make muffins! I like blueberry muffins. Good idea. That is what I will do.
Last night I was in triage again but it wasn't nearly as entertaining or educational as the night before. My favorite is when patients try to hit on me when I am asking about their health history. Honestly guys, me taking your temperature and asking about your medical problems is NOT me flirting with you. And, if you have the time and soundness of mind to flirt, (or attempt it at least), you most likely do not need to be in the ER in the first place. When I first started I had to make-up and entire family and wore a ring on my left hand, but the ring kept getting caught on the non-latex gloves. I still have the make-believe family to pull out in case I need it though. You might think this sounds like I am bragging "oh, I get hit on all the time", but I assure you this is not the case. It is either the creepy crackhead, the 60-year old with no teeth or clothes, or the 30-something that wears Sesame Street pajama pants 24/7 and still lives with his mom. Not flattering in any aspect whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment