Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's that time of the month again...

It's that time of the month again - - time for my Lord of the Rings marathon!  If someone could combine Lord of the Rings and Pride and Prejudice, it might be the best book/movie ever.  I will look into that....
I am working half-shifts for awhile now and it is seeming to be a good way to unwind when I get home around 1:30am and am wide awake.

Apparently the big thing now is fried Kool-Aid.  Google it. 

I am in love with the band called The Band Perry.  No idea when they first came out and not a fan of the guitarist's hair, but love their songs, especially 'If I Die Young'.  Love love love.  Too bad I didn't know about them before the great Limewire bust of 2010. 

Tonight I was in triage...first line of defense against idiocracy.  I think I do the most learning in triage, because I start hypothesizing in my head what the patient's symptoms could be (on the off-chance it is anything interesting) and figuring out what labs are going to be ordered and what medications.  Then, after awhile, I can click back on the patient's chart and see how what I was thinking correlates with what the doctor was thinking.  I like it every now and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment