Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
NY cheesecake!
I made a cheesecake tonight. One of the techs in the ER has saved me countless times from certain aspects of patient care (when I am dry heaving just too much to function) so I asked him what I could make for him in return and he said cheesecake, so tomorrow, he gets cheesecake. It is plain, New York style cheesecake and it smells delicious. I got the recipe from a cooking aficionado friend of mine, and am expecting great things. It's times like today, when I was preparing the cheesecake, that I am thankful for facebook chat, because I was able to instantly ask her questions and get the recipe clarified. Pretty nice when one of us is in the swampy South and the other is in Alaska, looking at Russia from her house ; ). Somehow when she first emailed me the recipe none of the t's, l's, f's or some of the i's came across and the formatting was all wonky, so it was touch and go there for a little while. I bought some fresh berries to have with it...I hope the tech is as excited as I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment