Monday, July 4, 2011

Actualization is bittersweet...

Today I worked the 10a-10p shift...I am tired.  However, two of my dreams were actualized; 1 - I triaged a patient and got to chart that they arrived via boat, and 2 - The recently departed Bachelor that I had a crush on (remember I posted his picture) added me as a friend on facebook.  Ok, ok, so he accepted my friend request.  I am going to wallow in the glory for 24 hours or so, then un-friend him.  I am already tired of the constant facebook updates in my news feed that read "Blake J. has accepted 7658903 friend requests", then, "Blake J. has accepted 7658904 requests", then "Blake J. has accepted 7658905 requests" and a few minutes later "Blake J. is friends with everyone in the universe".  It gets old really fast, especially when the majority of girls he is adding look like Playboy's Miss July.  Glad I am going to end this thing on my terms.  Ha ha ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment