Monday, July 25, 2011

My brain must be at max capacity

Ug.  I don't know how I keep forgetting to do this.  My brain is at max capacity I do believe.  On top of quitting my job and working my last few days last week, finding/applying for a new job, interviewing for the new job, (getting the job...yay! : ) hiring a moving company, finding a storage company, finding a new apartment, planning a bachelorette party, trying to help with Banana's wedding, (all of these happening 2,000+ miles away from my current locale),  planning a road trip home with hotels and excursions, helping arrange flights for a friend that is coming to drive home with me, thinking about packing, planning a themed going-away party for this weekend, trying to see friends before I leave AND being subpoenaed to a court case this week, my brain is in all different directions.  It is amazing that I leave the apartment fully clothed.  Long story short, please forgive that this entry was initiated 16 minutes past its due date.

Tonight I did one of my favorite things, turned my music up and baked.  I felt like baking good ol' chocolate chip cookies so that is what I did.  Now what to do with them....

I bought some high-waisted lace shorts/hotpants the other day, they are so cute but I am still deciding what to wear on top with them...

Tried to marble-ize my nail polish today, some friends came over and no matter how much of our right-side brains we used it just wouldn't work like it did in the tutorial on youtube.  I got a few good results out of it, but they were few and far between.  Maybe I will post a picture of my handiwork.  Ok, off to bed for me. 

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment