I went and saw the new and final Harry Potter today. It was very good, I cried big fat crocodile tears that made it all the way to my belly button before they stopped. Seriously. I didn't want to miss a second of that movie, I would have peed in my romper instead getting up and missing something. Then I got groceries and dinner and came home and made Aunt H's phenomenal marinara sauce and my new favorite green beans with goat cheese, tomatoes and toasted almonds. I am so domestic. My domesticity will also extend to tomorrow, because I need to do a katrillion loads of laundry it feels like. I have discovered the new series Camelot on Netflix, I think it is by the same people that did The Tudors so it is very good. Listening to King Arthur all those nights on tape as a child really paid off...I know my knights and Uther Pendragon's children's names...even what they do and who King Lot was. Huge nerd but kind of impressed how much I retained. It is interesting to see this take on the King Arthur saga, how they portrayed Arthur and Guinevere and the sword in the stone and Merlin and the whole bit...am totally enthralled by it.
You know what else I am enthralled by? Dylan Lauren's (Ralph's Daughter) wedding dress and hair. There was an article on it in the August Vogue. Beautiful. Did you know Lauren Bush is marrying one of Ralph Lauren's sons? Never a big fan of the Bush twins....
No comments:
Post a Comment