Friday, July 15, 2011

Quality or quantity?

You would think after almost 2 years of living close to an air station, I would be used to the sound of planes flying overhead.  I am not.  Every time one flies over low and I am in my car I freak out because I am sure my car is making some kind of strange death rattle and going to explode.  Then I eventually realize, "oh, it is an airplane stupid".  Gets my adrenaline going every time.

A friend and I tried out a new mascara today, it is supposed to create "tubes" around each lash instead of just painting them.  They don't come off with crying or rubbing of the eyes, so it is a great product for babies.  Ha ha just kidding about the babies, I just made that up.  Anywho, after time it is supposed to make your eyelashes longer and fuller.  It was $24 a tube, so I didn't buy any, but I am going to try and talk my friend, who did buy the product, into using it only on one side for a few months to see if there is any kind of difference.  If there is, I will consider buying some.  Here is the link to the product website: here. I am looking for a good mascara, Maybelline Great Lash mascara always gets really good reviews in magazine top lists, (pink bottle, green lid) but as far as I am concerned it works like poo.  Within a few hours it is smeared all around my eyes, even without rubbing.  Lame.  Now I am using some Sephora brand samples and really like them...it is amazing how spending a little extra on a GOOD product is actually worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment