Last night, when washing my eye makeup off, the tube mascara came off in tubes, which look a lot like actual eyelashes. I thought something had gone wrong and all my eyelashes were gone. I had heart palpitations for a minute, thinking I was now going to look even more like a blind mole rat than I do already without eye makeup, but after feeling my eyes I realized my lashes were still there and upon closer inspection after I got out of the shower my eyelashes were indeed, intact. Phew.
Last night my grumpy pants ended up being on me, good thing I was home alone. I knew I was in a bad mood when one of my favorite movies, Mama Mia! was just "too damn cheerful" to watch and I wanted to turn on The Orphanage instead. My-oh-my whoever marries me is going to be a gem to put up with my moods!
No comments:
Post a Comment