Why is leotard pronounced that way but leopard pronounced that way? I am going to start saying them the same way. Boy I have some deep thoughts. I am bummed out by the outcome of the women's soccer world championship, and am contemplating Harry Potter the final movie in 3D for a pick-me-up. I love wearing those 3D glasses over my regular glasses. Ha. That is like the definition of cool. Nothing like 6 eyes to increase attractiveness.
I went out last night with friends and had a fabulous time. How do I know this? I texted everyone in T9 Palabra all night and in order to use my credit card at one of the bars, there was a $20 minimum, so I bought a beer and with the rest of it bought jello shots and made my co-worker carry them around in his cargo pocket until they melted. There were roughly 16 of them. My favorite part of the night was the fact that I got to wear my cowboy boots, however. I do not wear those nearly enough. They are kind of foreign out here, and everyone sees them and goes "Ooh, I want to wear cowboy boots!" like it is some part of a costume or something, and then I make them swear that they can wear cowboy boots ONLY if they agree to NEVER tuck their jeans into the boots. They all readily agree, seeing as how I am from THE Cowboy state, I am an authority on those type of things. No big deal. Saving lives and giving fashion advice. That is how I roll.
Ummm...excuse me miss...I definitely wear my boots outside of my jeans. BUT...only skinny pants of course. If you refer to my new family pics, you will see that this style is very prominent in our brood. I guess that doesn't really count as tucking though since on most occasions I can't actually peel my skinny jeans up over my calf. Miss you!
ReplyDelete