So moving out West I have a work hiatus until mid-September, and all of my household
belongings/clothes/shoes/bedding/furniture will be in storage until then, so I need to pack only what I need for the next month or so in my car and drive it back with me. I had visions of just me, a few pairs of clothes, my toothbrush and maybe a pillow heading back...um, no. I don't think it is humanly possible for this chica to pack "light". I told my driving buddy to "pack light", I might need to call him back and tell him to wear everything he is planning on bringing because that is roughly how much space he will be allotted. No me gusta packing. I always end up packing way too much of one thing and not enough of another, like the time in Georgia I packed 4 different pairs of underwear for overnight but no pajamas or shirts for the next day, or the time in Las Vegas when I had 5 sets of high heels and 3 swimsuits but no clothes for daily activities. I am solving that problem this time by packing as many clothes as will fit in my car, and roughly all my shoes. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment