Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Out like Trout
I am out of my apartment!! Now that I am not there anymore it seems like I was never there, and if I was actually there, it was a million years ago in a different lifetime. I am temporarily camped out at a friend's house and am thoroughly enjoying the company and the cable. It is Shark Week on Discovery channel and I read shark facts to my movers today as they packed up the apartment. One was as enthused as I was that sharks can heat up their eyeballs in cooler water temperatures to keep their vision keen, but the other was more concerned about packing, which was probably a good thing in hindsight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment